Admissions

Tuition

An Investment in their Future

We know an investment in Severn represents a significant investment in your child's education. But what does that mean for your child? At Severn, they will find their voice. They will explore their passions. They will try, fail, persevere and learn to love learning. Most of all, they will become part of our community and establish relationships that will support them through their academic years and the rest of their lives.

Payment Options

Severn offers three different payment options.
All payment options require a deposit due at the time of the contract signing (grades 6-12 $2600, grades K-5 $1900, PS/PK $1200)

  1. 60/40 PAYMENT PLAN: 60% due August (amount due minus deposit)                                                                                     with the remaining 40% due in December.
  2. PAYMENT IN FULL: due August (minus deposit)
  3. MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN: 
    10 month plan begins in June
    9 month plan begins in July
    8 month plan begins in August
Tuition Refund Insurance is required for Option 3.
Tuition Refund Insurance is also offered for Options 1 & 2.

2018-2019 Tuition Costs

Grades 6-12: $26,970
Grades 1-5: $20,910
Kindergarten: $19,030
Pre K full days: $17,045
Pre K half days: $13,010
Preschool 5 full days: $17,045
Preschool 5 half days: $12,840
Preschool 3 full days: $10,550
Preschool 3 half days: $8,005

Lower School

Preschool-Grade 5
Chesapeake Campus
1185 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd
Arnold, MD 21012

Middle/Upper School

Grade 6-12
Teel Campus
Severna Park, MD 21146