The Middle School daily schedule reflects an age-appropriate balance between academics, enrichments, and activities. The Middle School rotates its academic classes. Students will have every academic period every day.
The purpose of this is two-fold:
- To allow students a chance to have each class at different periods of the day so that no one class always occurs during a time of day when they are tired.
- To ensure that students/athletes do not miss the same class all the time on game days.
Middle School students are expected to be seated in class at 8:00 a.m. Parents are expected to pick up their children from school promptly following the end of the school day at 3:00 (6th grade) or 3:30 (7th and 8th). Students who cannot be picked up by that time may participate in the After School Program.Sample Middle School Schedule
- 8:00-8:10 Advisory
- 8:10-9:10 Period 1
- 9:10-10:10 Period 2
- 10:10-10:25 Break
- 10:25-11:25 Period 3
- 11:25-12:00 Lunch
- 12:00-1:00 Period 4
- 1:00-1:30 FLEX
- 1:30-2:15 Period 7 (PE for 6th grade)
- 2:15-3:00 Period 8 elective for 6th grade, dismissal at 3pm
- 2:15-3:30 Period 8 sports for 7th & 8th grades