WHY SUPPORT SEVERN?
Severn School depends on, and is most appreciative of, the generosity and loyalty of our alumni, parents, past parents, grandparents, faculty, and staff to continue the tradition of excellence and independent thinking at the School.
Severn's operating revenue comes from three main sources: tuition payments, endowment income, and gifts to the School. Together the three revenue streams allow Severn to provide a signature education that is unmatched anywhere in the area. From our scenic water-front campus, to our unparalleled faculty, to our outstanding facilities, a Severn education is a special experience.
We are profoundly grateful for the gifts of time, talent, and resources given by so many in our extended community; these individuals provide vital resources to our faculty, students, and the many programs Severn offers to the young people of the student body.
Please see the list below for ways you can support Severn!
- The Severn Annual Fund: The Severn Annual Fund is an annual fundraising campaign that provides support to enrich the programs at Severn. All members of the Severn community, including alumni, parents, parents of alumni, grandparents, and other friends of the school are asked to support this most important effort.
- Severn on Course Campaign: The priorities for the Severn On Course Campaign include the renovation and rebuild of Teel Academic Center, curriculum and program, faculty and student endowment, and The Severn Annual Fund.
- Severn 1914 Society: honors all those who have taken the special step of including Severn in their long-term plans through a bequest provsion, life-income gift or other deferred gifing arrnagement. Your membership involves no dues, obligations or solicitations but it does allow us to thank you for the plans you have made.
- Endowment: Severn School encourages the establishment of endowed funds to support school programs. Endowed funds may be established to support scholarship, faculty salaries and professional development, and specific academic, athletic and co-curricular programs. Many donors choose to honor or memorialize a family member, friend or faculty member through the naming of endowed funds.
Severn School is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization. Our Federal ID is 52-059-1466. Therefore, all gifts are tax deductible.
- Buying a Walkway Brick: Bricks inscribed with the name of an alumna/us, current student, faculty member or administrator (past or present), may be purchased at the cost of $150 each.
Other ways to support Severn:
School ID: 19822
School code: 18350