Payment for student purchases made in the BAUER DINING HALL and/or in the SCHOOL STORE may be made by: Admiral's Debit Card
- accepted for payment of purchases made in the School Store and Dining Hall (see below)Cash
- accepted for payment of purchases made in the School Store and the Dining Hall Check
- accepted for payment of purchases made in the School Store onlyBill Home
- purchases of $25 and more may be applied to the student's account and billed on the next Student Billing statement. Purchases under $25 must be paid using the Admiral's Debit Card or cash. ESTABLISHING YOUR STUDENT's ADMIRAL'S DEBIT CARD
(can be done before school starts)
- Make out a check payable to Severn School for the amount you wish to initially put on your student's cash card ($50 is the recommened minimum amount).
- Note the student's name and Student ID (found on your contract) on the check's subject line. If there's more than one account, please indicate how much for each child.
- Bring the check with you to the School Receptionist, Mrs. Patty Thompson in Teel Academic Center
- RETURNING students should use the card issued to them last year. $5 will be charged for all replacement cards.
- NEW students and returning students who did not activate their card last year, will be able to pickup their card from the School Receptionist, Mrs. Patty Thompson, in Teel Academic Center.